Director, Product Management - Blockchain Integrations
London, UK · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
About the Role
As our Director of Product Management for Blockchain Integrations, you will drive consensus across Product, Engineering, GTM, and Executive stakeholders to set and lead the direction for our roadmap. You will help drive the rapid integration and adoption of our core platform and scale processes, services, and capabilities to enable the next phase in smart contract growth across blockchains.
As a player coach leader, you will lead and oversee a team to:
- Design a framework for integrations that will allow our internal teams to deliver reliable and secure software deployed on new blockchain networks
- Externalize the framework and source a pipeline of system integrators to scale as needed
- Enable entirely independent integrations by external parties and mechanisms to evaluate that quality standards are met
- Create a rubric for evaluating the success of system integrators by establishing guidelines for quality control
- Draft technical documentation to provide clear guidance for how partners integrate across different blockchains
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams that work cross-functionally to build and execute product release/roll-out plans.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering, and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain infrastructure that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trust-minimized smart contracts.
- Experience designing an integrations framework and process for a large ecosystem of partners
- Prior experience building out a program management cycle managing multiple internal and external partners resulting in high-quality products
- Previously managed globally distributed developer teams and system integrators to scale delivery needs
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive/release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of
- Technical degree of study in computer science or related field
- 10+ years of experience working as a product manager and 3+ years as a lead of product managers
- Strong passion for Web3
- Experience working in a startup environment
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants