Director, Product Management - Blockchain Integrations
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
As our Director of Product Management for Blockchain Integrations, you will drive consensus across Product, Engineering, GTM, and Executive stakeholders to set and lead the direction for our roadmap. You will help drive the rapid integration and adoption of our core platform and scale processes, services, and capabilities to enable the next phase in smart contract growth across blockchains.
As a player coach leader, you will lead and oversee a team to:
- Design a framework for integrations that will allow our internal teams to deliver reliable and secure software deployed on new blockchain networks
- Externalize the framework and source a pipeline of system integrators to scale as needed
- Enable entirely independent integrations by external parties and mechanisms to evaluate that quality standards are met
- Create a rubric for evaluating the success of system integrators by establishing guidelines for quality control
- Draft technical documentation to provide clear guidance for how partners integrate across different blockchains
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams that work cross-functionally to build and execute product release/roll-out plans.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering, and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain infrastructure that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trust-minimized smart contracts.
- Experience designing an integrations framework and process for a large ecosystem of partners
- Prior experience building out a program management cycle managing multiple internal and external partners resulting in high-quality products
- Previously managed globally distributed developer teams and system integrators to scale delivery needs
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive/release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of
- Technical degree of study in computer science or related field
- 10+ years of experience working as a product manager and 3+ years as a lead of product managers
- Strong passion for Web3
- Experience working in a startup environment
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].
See more open positions at Chainlink
Something looks off?