PR & Communications, APAC
Marketing & Communications
Singapore · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
We’re looking for a creative and highly driven individual to join our team to lead PR & communications for the APAC region.
In this role, you’ll oversee all external communication initiatives in APAC including product announcements, ecosystem co-marketing, media pitching, social media, trend monitoring, conference speaking, executive thought leadership, analyst relations, and more.
The right candidate will be an exceptional storyteller, well-versed in digital media, and confident working with a global team in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
Objectives of this role:
- Execute PR campaigns in APAC as an integral member of the global communications team.
- Create and develop relationships with regional media to secure coverage.
- Build a localized PR strategy for each APAC region
- Undertake industry research and generate story ideas and angles.
- Issue press releases and pitch to reporters.
- Manage local community team members and/or agencies as needed
- Research and draft press materials and written content (press releases, quotes, etc.).
- Placement and keyword tracking.
- Draft social media posts and track trends.
- Handle inquiries from the press.
- Monitor media and report noteworthy trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Based in Asia.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 4+ years of international Public Relations agency or in-house communications experience in APAC.
- Fluent in English and preference for Mandarin as a secondary language.
- Strategic thinker with a motivated mindset
- Proven experience in social/digital storytelling and content creation
- Previous success in executing media campaigns and securing media coverage.
- Strong knowledge of technology media norms and practices.
- Displays good organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills/past team experience.
- Passion for the blockchain space. Knowledge and experience of crypto preferred.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See more open positions at Chainlink
Something looks off?