Blockchain Partnerships Manager, APAC
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Singapore
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2023
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
As our Blockchain Partnerships Manager, you will play an important role in identifying future partners, managing partners through the integration process, and expanding the partnership post-integration.
*** Only apply to this role if you are located in APAC ***
Objectives of this Role
- Establish and manage relationships with blockchain partners end-to-end: initial contact, pre-integration qualification, prioritization, and post-integration expansion
- Collaborate with the blockchain partner to ensure win-win outcomes, balancing the partner’s needs and Chainlink’s offerings and services
- Work closely with blockchain partners providers to expand partnerships as a source of leads for joint user growth
- Engage with internal teams (including developer relations, marketing, legal, etc.) to drive partnership growth and act as a point of escalation if issues arise
Skills & Qualifications
- Based in APAC
- 5+ years of partnerships/alliances or account management/sales/business development experience, preferably in technology businesses
- High EQ and demonstrated experience engaging with and expanding business partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in presenting to all levels of technical and business audiences
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, and high intensity
- A self-starter mentality, able to work independently and proactively to resolve issues
- Passion for the blockchain space and understanding of the ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree or above
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.