Developer Relations Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering
Posted on Friday, July 7, 2023
As Developer Relations Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the Developer Relations and Community teams, engaging with one of the most active and popular developer communities in the blockchain industry. You will work cross-functionally with our product, content, community, and other teams to market developer content and events to drive engagement.
You will market our developer initiatives, such as product launches, hackathons, technical workshops, hacker houses, and more.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading team and be a part of a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Strategize and execute marketing strategy for our developer community
- Collaborate with others across the marketing organization to plan and coordinate campaigns and connect the developer community to broader marketing initiatives
- Create and execute internal and external awareness, engagement, and retention campaigns for the developer community
- Coordinate with other developer marketing teams to cross-promote and drive awareness for developer events and content.
- Create developer marketing content, including event playbooks, swag design, and assets
- Own marketing messaging, voice, and tone of the developer activations around product launches
- Source user stories from hackathon winners and ecosystem teams to be featured in marketing materials
- Ensure developer engagement is maximized
- 2-4 years experience in developer marketing, content marketing, campaigns, or developer marketing role in a B2B setting
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative, engaging content, copy, and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to tell a compelling story and inspire people to participate
- Ability to take a strategic approach and lead developer marketing initiatives
- Capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a team - the ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, have excellent time management and organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Industry knowledge (Blockchains, developer tooling, trends, use cases)
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.