Head of Developer Relations
Remote · London, UK
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
Developer Relations is a highly visible and critical product function. In the Head of Developer Relations role, you will lead the Developer Relations team to connect with, inspire, and educate developers about the power of blockchain smart contracts.
- Lead a global team of developer advocates and technical educators to build an active, loyal, and passionate technical community
- Develop and execute the strategy to grow the Chainlink developer community
- Manage the developer journey from website to documentation to tools
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant developer insights with the product and engineering teams, influence the roadmap and product strategy to build what developers want
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to launch new services, features, and enhancements effectively through the developer community
- Look to grow and discover new ways to better serve the Chainlink technical community
- 7+ years of building and leading community programs in Developer Relations, Technical Community Management or similar roles
- 5+ years of experience managing a technical or Developer Relations team of 10+
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate to others in both written and verbal forms
- An analytical and data-driven approach to building and nurturing communities
- Experience facilitating sensitive and complex community situations with empathy, judgment, and tact
- Thinking like a developer and have a passion for making developers happy; even better, you know how to code
- A solid understanding of relevant blockchain technology and communities highly preferred
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].