Customer Success Lead, BUILD
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Singapore · Remote
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
Chainlink Labs is seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Customer Success to lead the customer success team in our technical program, BUILD. This role is crucial in ensuring the success of web3 startups by leveraging a deep understanding of blockchain technology, effective relationship management, and proactive problem-solving. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in web3, crypto industry experience, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve program objectives.
** NOTE: This role is open globally ***
Objectives of this Role
- Develop and implement new tiering systems for both existing and new projects in the BUILD program.
- Ensure startups are strategically positioned for success in the decentralized world.
- Conduct comprehensive resource planning for the BUILD technical program objectives and growth plans.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and align OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for the BUILD program in 2024.
- Establish measurable and achievable goals to drive program success.
- Success Strategy and Alumni Network:
- Develop a comprehensive success strategy for the program, including effective offboarding processes and the creation of an alumni network.
- Foster long-term relationships with successful startups post-signature.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of traditional financial markets & financial products, and their interplay with blockchain technology. This includes RWAs and DeFi.
- A proactive problem-solving mindset to address challenges and roadblocks in partnership development and integration. This includes the ability to troubleshoot issues, resolve conflicts, and find creative solutions to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage complex relationships and collaborations. Proven track record of managing multiple accounts, driving growth, and delivering exceptional client service.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving industry, staying updated on industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Acute ability to work cross-functionally, incl. facilitating information flow between the market and internal departments, engage with internal teams (i.e. blockchain partnerships, marketing, legal, etc.) to drive partnership growth and act as a point of escalation if issues arise.
- Proven track record in creating and executing strategic account plans, including setting objectives, developing growth strategies, and effectively communicating these strategies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an extensive network of relationships across financial institutions and the ability to connect to and influence their strategic planning
- Experience working with digital assets and/or inside a leading financial services provider.
- Innovative mindset with a history of proposing and implementing creative solutions to address challenges or capitalize on opportunities within partner relationships.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants