Product Manager-Information Systems
Remote · London, UK
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
As Chainlink Labs scales into the next chapter, we need a product leader who can build a cohesive vision for our Data Platform (real-time data streaming & warehousing) that is key to our analytics, product quality, and product capabilities.
This person will establish a roadmap and help represent unified priorities from various internal client teams, establish OKRS, cross-team procedures, and communication across stakeholders. Together, we will create a unified approach to the various data platform needs across Chainlink Labs and various user needs.
- Provide direction and ownership of components of the information platform product
- Interface with internal stakeholder and engineering teams to build a long term success plan for the information platform.
- Be a product owner for the engineering teams and help drive resolution of prioritization conflicts
- The right person for this role will have a deep technical knowledge in data systems, streaming data, or data processing to be successful
- Experience driving product for data teams
- Experience with designing metadata systems and internal product management
- Understanding of self service infrastructure services
- Experience in data systems design (specifically realtime and large scale processing)
- Technical understanding of data systems
- e.g. Airflow, BigQuery, Kafka (real-time streaming),
- 5+ years of experience in engineering related role and 2+ years in product management role
- Experience managing requirements across multiple internal stakeholder teams
- Experience with disparate timezone facilitation
- Experience with blockchain data
- Experience with exchange financial data
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants