Remote · London, UK
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Quantitative Analyst to join our team. As a Quantitative Analyst, you will be crucial in enhancing our asset coverage catalog and the product offering for DEX traded assets on Data Oracles. Your expertise in evaluating aggregation methodologies, researching pricing and risk mitigation techniques, and analyzing DEX's design will contribute to the growth of the smart contract economy. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment at the forefront of blockchain and decentralized technologies in the product team.
- Evaluate and influence aggregation methodologies to produce high-quality, reliable prices for mid-cap and long-tail digital assets.Research, propose, and validate pricing and risk mitigation methodologies for illiquid and DEX-traded assets.
- Research DEX design and uncover data relationships to model and develop data products and features that benefit the growth of the smart contract economy.
- Enhance CLL asset coverage catalog and our product offering for DEX traded assets on Data Oracles.
- Backtest proposed strategies and simulate strategy-based results to inform new data product features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement quantitative models and tools.
- Develop frameworks for monitoring the ongoing data quality of new and existing data product features.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in blockchain, Web 3.0, and decentralized technologies.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining best practices and workflows for quantitative and financial engineering products.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quantitative Analyst.
- Strong programming background with proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Deep understanding of financial data and pricing concepts for illiquid assets that trade on DEXs.
- Proven ability to independently drive outcomes and take ownership of projects.
- Solution-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality results.
- Client-centric approach and ability to prioritize risk management.
- Experience in backtesting strategies and analyzing simulated strategy-based results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience in portfolio design and agent-based modeling.
- Proven experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols across all verticals.
- People leadership skills and experience in setting up best practices and workflows for quant/financial engineering products.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants