Blockchain Partnerships Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · London, UK
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About The Role
You will be joining as a key member of our GTM (Go To Market) team, focusing on closing high value commercial agreements with blockchain partners seeking our services. You’ll be introduced to conversations with our blockchain partners to assess the opportunity for market adoption and lead the conversations for the integration of Chainlink product(s). On top of this, you’ll become a strategic interface between the GTM team, finance, legal and engineering to execute deal terms as well as delivery timelines.
- Negotiate and close high-value multi-year commercial agreements with blockchain partners seeking Chainlink services
- Engage with multiple partners simultaneously to ensure a healthy integration pipeline that will materialize into multiple long-term blockchain partnerships
- Work closely with the blockchain partner managers to help assess and quantify opportunities globally with our blockchain partners.
- Drive internal alignment between GTM, finance, legal and engineering on deal execution and delivery timelines
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 8 years of business development experience with at least 1 year operating within the Web3 industry
- You're a deal maker - understanding the complexity, risks, opportunities and trade offs in Web3 deals
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strategically minded and able to develop and execute innovative solutions
- Experience working within international and geographically distributed teams
- Strong technical understanding of core blockchain concepts, allowing you to effectively communicate with technical stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of selling blockchain infrastructure solutions
- Previous experience within venture capital settings is a plus
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants