Senior Marketing Strategist (APAC)
Marketing & Communications
Hong Kong · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role:
Chainlink Labs is seeking a Head of APAC Marketing Strategy in Hong Kong or Singapore passionate about playing a pivotal role in growing our brand presence in the Asian market. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing technology companies and help build and execute its marketing strategy to gain mindshare of web3, traditional enterprises,, gaming, banking, and financial industry audiences. In this role, you will work alongside our local sales and community team to deliver regional marketing campaigns based on the unique needs of local customers and partners in banking, large enterprises, and the blockchain industry
- Build a marketing strategy based on regions and audiences in different countries in the region
- Build a compete and market intelligence plan on the market/regions and provide reporting on a regular basis
- Execute the plans to grow brand across the different regions and audiences
- 5-6 years of work experience in marketing
- Based in HongKong/Singapore
- Good Communication / Fluent in English (and Bonus, speaks Mandarin)
- Has Crypto/Web 3 experience OR Developer technology marketing experience OR Traditional Finance Marketing Experience
- Has experience handling executive-level customers and partners to develop strategic co-marketing plans and customer case studies
- Understanding of technology concepts and the market
- Has experience in Coordinating marketing resources to execute strategy
- Has experience in Putting together a comprehensive regional marketing plan
- Has experience in Working with cross-functional teams to execute the plan
- Has worked on launching new products and regional campaigns in prior roles
- Analytical and data-driven
- Ability to analyze social media sentiment
- Ability to draft compelling messaging and content
- Has experience creating market intelligence reports on regional dynamics, changes, key trends, adoption trends, etc.
- Loves speaking in front of users and showcasing the products.
- Podcast and event hosting experience
- Web3 programming experience
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants