Social Media Manager (APAC)
Marketing & Communications
Hong Kong · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role:
This social media role will be responsible for posting across official Chainlink social media channels, building multi-channel promotion calendars, and coordinating across internal teams to support the global content calendar.
- Drive social media impressions around major product launches and brand campaigns.
- Scale Chainlink's social media strategy to APAC regions and timezones.
- Drive video views across social media channels.
- Experience running social media channels for major brands (Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, Facebook, etc)
- Experience creating content in the blockchain industry.
- Familiarity with Chainlink.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate independently and own projects.
- Experience with content marketing and building promotion calendars.
- Experience marketing a retail product.
- Experience with Crypto Twitter
- Experience with Twitter Spaces and LinkedIn Live
- Experience with video production and editing
- Experience in the financial services industry
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants