Technical Programme Manager, Security
San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Security Team
The security department is the guardian of Chainlink Labs’ people and infrastructure. Its principal objective is to safeguard Chainlink Labs and its assets against potential threats from any external or internal source. This mission is accomplished through a combination of specialized security engineering, the deployment of cutting-edge technologies, forward-thinking policy development, and the training of highly skilled, security-aware personnel throughout the entire organization.
As an indispensable component of the larger organization, the team seeks to promote a widely understood culture of security, safeguarding our most valuable assets while remaining agile and accessible to all employees and the community.
About The Role
We are seeking a Technical Programme Manager for our Security Team to be responsible for owning and driving Security and IT programs from inception to completion. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and creative, with a self-starter mindset. You will partner with the security team to deliver complex technical solutions for several security initiatives.
- Deliver and execute complex technical solutions for Security.:
- Break down and document complex business requirements into clear and manageable tasks
- Implement a cross-team communication strategy, including regular updates and feedback mechanisms.
- Deliver program status reports, schedule updates, and scope information to relevant stakeholders bi-weekly.
- Implement a reporting system to track progress towards target outcomes for ongoing projects.
- Proven experience with IT and Security related projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Experience developing and managing a security related program throughout the entire program lifecycle
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Understanding of projects relating to incident response, SSDLC and bug bounties.
- Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to complete projects
- Ability to translate business requirements to internal engineering stakeholder/partners.
- Strong passion for blockchain, the future of Cryptocurrency, and Decentralized Finance.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants