Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
As the Community Lead, you will spearhead our key community programs that support hundreds of projects within the Chainlink ecosystem. You will lead a team of experienced community managers, program managers, and more. We are looking for a rock star to lead this Community effort to focus on growing and engaging the community, developing community programs, measuring the community's success, and building a world-class team! This is a career-defining opportunity to create and execute a community strategy for one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem.
- Build and execute the community strategy, roadmap, and success metrics.
- Work with the Content and Product teams to develop, manage, and execute community initiatives and content strategy. Manage and execute that strategy.
- Work cross-functionally on community initiatives focusing on growth and engagement for developers and enthusiasts..Constantly gather feedback from the community and bring those insights to the appropriate internal teams.
- Identify opportunities to surprise, delight, and show our community members how much we appreciate them.
- Help plan and run community events throughout the year.
- Measure, analyze, update, and track community data, providing timely, regular reporting throughout the company.
- Manage all internal and external community documentation.
- Create community onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Escalate and flag issues as needed to keep the community a trusted space
- 4+ years in Community Management with experience scaling Community Programs.
- Track record of managing and hiring a team of exceptional individual contributors into the community program.
- A strong communicator and writer. Being successful in this role will require you to excel at both internal and external communication.
- Passion about being a community advocate. You understand why community is such an essential component to the Chainlink Network.
- Solid understanding of cross-departmental functions, including Marketing, Technology, and Product.
- Expertise working with various online community platforms and tools.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Fantastic interpersonal skills is a great listener and is extraordinarily empathetic.
- Industry knowledge (Blockchains, DeFi, trends, use cases) is a plus.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants