Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The People Team
At Chainlink Labs, the People Team plays a pivotal role in driving the company's growth and shaping its future. We strive to make Chainlink Labs the premier destination in the Web3 space. Our goal is to attract, inspire, and retain a global, diverse and highly skilled workforce that continually raises the bar for performance and in driving impact. We foster an environment in which career-defining moments are created, offering meaningful challenges that unlock unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth. We compete fiercely in the Web3 labor market and extend our reach into the Web2 talent pool, always aiming to share knowledge and onboard non-Web3 talent into our company and industry. The People Team is at the forefront of these endeavors, playing a crucial role in nurturing a culture where the business and our employees win.
We are a People team with an exciting mission: to serve the world's very best talent building Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network.
Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our People team.
We’re seeking a HRIS Analyst to partner with our People Systems Director to optimize our HR systems and implement innovative new solutions.
We truly believe systems excellence is the key to our People function’s future success and scale through hypergrowth, so we can’t wait to work with you to implement a game-changing systems roadmap.
If you love bringing order to chaos through systems, and get as much of a thrill out of powerful integrations and automation as we do, we’d love to work with you!
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the administration, configuration and ongoing maintenance of various modules within our HRIS systems
- Partner with our People Systems Director to continuously optimize our HR systems and implement new solutions
- Perform data updates, import, export, maintenance, and research/report on any discrepancies within data
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for stakeholders and end-users
- Confirm the accuracy and integrity of all entered data, maintenance of all data in HRIS system/ databases, and ensure the availability of information promptly
- Work with key stakeholders (HR business partners, payroll, etc.) to identify and refine business requirements for HR systems by utilizing project management skills to develop solutions based on needs
- Responsible for understanding existing integrations and making modifications on the creation of new integrations as needs arise
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as a core team player on an HRIS implementation
- Strong project management and cross functional communication skills
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT are essential as they are the primary development skills to interact with SOAP and REST-based web services
- Demonstrated experience building reports and utilizing people analytics data
- Experience monitoring and maintaining interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive information with the utmost integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced work environment while remaining incredibly attentive to detail
- Initiative to independently complete all tasks within a timely manner, creatively problem-solving when necessary
- System Certification
- Bachelors in a quantitative discipline
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants