Hong Kong · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role
As a Solutions Architect, you will be pivotal in driving the next stage of growth for Chainlink. You'll be working closely with talented sales, product management, and integrations coworkers, acting as a trusted advisor to prospective users by proving how our Chainlink decentralized oracle network can connect their blockchains to real-world data securely and reliably. The Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success of both our users and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues. As a passionate blockchain fan and user advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the user and become a hands-on creator of the future of DeFi.
- At least 2+ years of extensive technical account and relationship management experience across large, complex account structures and ability to engage stakeholders across all levels and functions of an organization-
- Knowledge of web3 / blockchain technology and experience with DeFi
- Strong technical understanding - Ability to read and comprehend code (e.g. Solidity) and navigate large-scale software development projects
- Performing technical discovery qualification with prospective users
- Making architectural recommendations for Chainlink solutions
- Experience troubleshooting technical configuration issues
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Business acumen and experience driving commercial negotiations
- 1+ years working in web3 environments and/or experience working with decentralized applications (DApps), smart contracts, and blockchain technology.
- Pre-Sales technology solutions experience
- Confidence in speaking with clients
- Customer success experience with mission critical software products
- Hands-on development experience on web3/Defi projects; ie was a web3 dev for a project. Strong Belief in blockchain technology
- Can speak additional languages at professional level (eg Japanese)
- Can confidently run product demos
- Computer science or technical background
- Cares deeply about the success of users, and their optimal use of Chainlink
- Ability to deliver Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants