Software Engineer, Blockchain Integrations
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2021
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
Chainlink Labs seeks to power smart contracts on all blockchain ecosystems. We believe in a multi-blockchain universe, where users are able to leverage the strengths of different blockchains for their particular needs.
As a software engineer on the Blockchain Integrations team, you will own the integrations of upcoming blockchains into the Chainlink platform, working directly and building relations with the founding engineers while gaining expertise in each new innovative ecosystem. You will be the driving force behind building this critical infrastructure for cross-chain connectivity while working with a globally distributed team. You will report to the engineering lead on the team.
- Own the end to end integration of new cutting edge blockchains to the Chainlink platform to allow for the exponential growth of the network, from viability research to chain-specific node development, token bridging, deployments, monitoring, tooling, and testing
- Work directly with leadership, developers, users, and the community - integration projects are highly collaborative
- Work closely with node operators to connect their Chainlink nodes to new blockchains
- Abstract and build components and service layers to sustainability scale as the number of blockchains we support grows significantly
- Professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment
- Experience owning the communication of project progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Computer science fundamentals and systems design
- Ability to be creative and resourceful when tackling ambiguous technical challenges
- Experience in Golang, Rust, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies, as a web3 developer and/or as a backend service developer
- Experience in building distributed systems
- Experience contributing to the open source community
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].
See more open positions at Chainlink
Something looks off?