Blockchain technology represents a new paradigm for how digital products and organizations are built. Framework Ventures invests in seed and early-stage financial products that aim to replace legacy financial and web2 infrastructure. We take an active role in the networks we support, working with management to help execute on their vision.
Framework is a team of technologists, researchers, and investors who buy, build, and participate in crypto networks.
As a key member of the ventures team, this person will be responsible for providing support to the entire investment portfolio while engaging with both internal and external company operations and growth. The role will have exposure to all aspects of the venture team as well as legal, investments, compliance, and investor relations, among other areas of the business.
- Bring an in-depth operational knowledge of startups to monitor, influence and impact the portfolio’s bottom line
- Hands-on ownership of the business development, operations, and network capital functions
- Serve externally as a primary contact to stakeholders and help manage relationships
- Serve internally as connective tissue within the firm to ensure highly efficient operations between founders, key partners, investors, and operators
- Lead the design and implementation of initiatives to support and meet the needs of the portfolio
- Maintain and develop the Framework Tent resource base
- Drive to continuously improve the Platform function of the firm
- Manage the firm's portfolio management platform and associated responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in venture capital, private equity, or high growth startups preferred
- Understanding of markets, crypto/on-chain participation is a strong plus
- Self-starter with the ability to act and operate independently; natural curiosity to take on new challenges and responsibility
- Strong desire for responsibilities outside everyday job function. This is a small company and the ability to wear multiple hats is necessary
- Ability to think analytically and strategically about operational decisions and ongoing work with existing portfolio companies
- Strong relationship building skills - Our Associates are connecting with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis.
- A demonstrated history of being proactive
The base salary range for this position is $110k - $130k. Compensation ranges are based on several factors including job function, level, and geographic location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed here.