Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
We are seeking an experienced accounting manager/controller to build and define the Controller role as an early hire in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate should have the ability to seamlessly navigate month-end close processes, and be excited about further developing core FP&A competencies such as constructing Excel models. We value individuals who appreciate the broader perspective and show interest in mastering FP&A and strategy, essential skills for future advancement to VP Finance/CFO. Our ideal candidate excels at establishing streamlined financial processes and systems, maintaining a balance between the pursuit of perfection and the dynamic nature of startups. The role reports into Immunefi’s VP of Operations within the broader Finance & Operations team.
Due to the locations of the rest of the team, we require this hire to be based between UTC -7 and UTC +2
- Lead Immunefi’s accounting function
- Oversee banking, wallet operations, AR/AP reconciliation, and cash flow
- Manage and provide controllership to outsourced bookkeeping firm
- Get the company audit ready and eventually manage audit
- Build and maintain our financial model with the help of the CFO
- Prepare analyses for the board and investor meetings
- Own internal financial reporting and dashboards for key stakeholders including management and executive teams
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process from end-to-end, ensuring company financial goals are transparent and well-resourced to succeedBe a key participant in future financing rounds and model all aspects involved
- Perform detailed analysis on all parts of the business to help optimize our operations
- Build and manage a team that can deliver on goals and coach them for growth as Immunefi scales
- Align the finance team’s goals with our company objectives and be the driving force in their successful execution
- Help with special projects in G&A like compensation/benefits analysis, vendor selection, and commissions planning
Who you are:
- 6+ years accounting experience with 2+ years of accounting management at high-growth companies. CPA (or similar) preferred.
- Proficient in Xero or similar accounting softwareExperience with the SaaS financial models and B2B enterprise sales forecasting experience
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, including functions like index-match, sumifs, and pivot tables
- Comfortable working with crypto transactions and wallet infrastructureStrong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change - help create clarity instead of waiting to receive it
- Strategic Thinker: Demonstrated ability to think strategically, develop actionable plans, and align finance initiatives with broader business goals
- Leadership Skills: Prior experience in managing and building teams based on results. Ideally at least managing 2+ internal resources and potentially agencies/consultants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling narratives for internal and external stakeholders
Great to have:
- Prior experience in a venture backed early stage B2B Web3 company
- Experience working with outsourced bookkeepers
- Familiarity with Web3 finance and accounting concepts
- Knowledge of SFDC
Education / Certifications
CPA or equivalent accounting licensure preferred.
Working at Immunefi
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)