Content Marketing Manager
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Dynamic content lead who can develop and execute comprehensive content strategies aligned with marketing goals, collaborate cross-functionally, produces engaging multi-channel content, and oversees end-to-end content marketing ensuring consistency and alignment with brand guidelines which drives lead generation.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy aligned with overall marketing goals and business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs, industry trends, and product positioning for content planning.
- Produce engaging and high-quality content for various channels, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, social media, and more.
- Oversee and execute the end-to-end content creation process, ensuring consistency in messaging and alignment with brand guidelines.
- Liaise with SEO team to implement best practices to enhance content visibility and drive organic traffic to our website.
- Work closely on marketing campaigns to conceptualize and execute integrated content that align with product launches, promotions, and other key initiatives.
- Leverage data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Develop content aimed at generating leads and nurturing prospects through the sales funnel.
- Create content for email campaigns, landing pages, and other lead generation efforts.
- Manage and grow our social media presence by creating and curating relevant and shareable content.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, and design, to ensure cohesive messaging across all touchpoints.
- Provide content support for sales enablement, ensuring sales teams have the resources needed for effective communication.
Working at Immunefi
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)