Senior Unity Developer
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2022
At InfiniGods, we are redefining the way people play games through digital ownership. Our team of gaming industry veterans brings real experience in building and scaling games that millions of people have enjoyed. Our mission is to bring this same passion to build blockchain games for everyone.
We are a venture-backed company looking to grow quickly. Join us in building the InfiniGods Universe!
We are looking for a talented and creative Senior Unity Game Developer to produce the most fun and exciting games on the blockchain. You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years experience in Unity Development technologies, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan. Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Planning and implementing game functionality
- Transforming design ideas into functional games
- Designing and building game code
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field
- 4-6 years experience in Unity Development technologies
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Good comprehension of SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with console and mobile game development
- Good communication skills
- Experience with memory and space optimization
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive Pay
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Healthcare Coverage
We strongly encourage POC, people with disabilities, and people of minority sexualities and gender identities, such as gay and transgender individuals, to apply. We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
See more open positions at InfiniGods
Something looks off?