Social Media Intern
Mighty Bear Games
Here at Mighty Bear Games we are reimagining gaming and building the next generation of accessible, multi-platform, genre-defining web3 experiences. We are a leading Singapore-based studio with a global footprint and a team of experienced founders coming from King, Ubisoft, Lucasarts, EA, Gameloft and Disney.
We’re on the prowl for a Social Media Intern! Working with the Social Media Manager and Growth teams, you will be instrumental in establishing Mighty Bear Games and our battle royale in-development, Mighty Action Heroes, on TikTok.
If you're a social media enthusiast with a knack for trends and a passion for gaming and video content creation, we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the nature of the role, all candidates must be based in Singapore and be able to commit for a minimum of 3 - 6 months.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting video creation needs for Mighty Bear Games and Mighty Action Heroes’ socials with a focus on TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts
- Collaborating with Growth, Product, and Art teams to establish a robust video content calendar
- Growing Mighty Bear Games and Mighty Action Heroes’ presence on TikTok
- Filming, editing, and posting videos on our social channels
- Copywriting captions and in-video text
- Studying social media trends and proposing ideas for product marketing and trend-jacking
- Engaging with the gaming community through Mighty Bear Games’ and Mighty Action Heroes’ handles
- Establishing video creation best practices and document learnings
- Maintaining an online archive of our Twitter space recordings
- Other social media and video-related scopes as needed
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- A keen interest or knowledge of video games
- Background in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or Content Creation
- Prior agency or social media or content creation experience (internship or full-time)
- Previous experience with establishing and maintaining a TikTok presence (personal or brand)
- Ability to work independently with an S-tier eye for detail
- Outstanding copywriting, video creation, and video editing skills
- Strong portfolio in original short-form video creation or TikTok management
- A sound pulse on what’s trending in gaming and pop culture
- Native proficiency in English
- Working proficiency with video recording tools and editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or Adobe After Effects
As a bonus, you would have:
- Previously played one or more of the studio’s games (Butter Royale, Disney Melee Mania, Mighty Action Heroes)
- Deep knowledge of the Web3 space
- A general understanding and interest in game studios
- Based in Singapore
- Able to commit to the job for at least 3 - 6 months