Mighty Bear Games
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Data Engineer.
As a Data Engineer at Mighty Bear Games, you will play a crucial role in shaping our data analytics platform. Your expertise will drive the development, maintenance, and optimization of data pipelines, and you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to transform data into actionable insights that propel our games to new heights.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Design, construct, install, test, and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models, and proof of concepts.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers, and IT team members on project goals.
- work closely with product owners and being able design architecture that will support analytics solutions for the long term
As a Successful Candidate, You Would Have
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer, Software Developer, or similar role.
- Expertise in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge of big data tools like Bigquery, Looker, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent communication.
- Passion for gaming and understanding of the gaming landscape.
- A genuine interest in games and/or web3 and experience working in relevant creative industries.
As a Bonus, You Would
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
If you want to be part of a team committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!