Spearbit Labs Growth Engineer Remote · Part time
Python, DataOps, React Growth Engineer
Security is the #1 problem faced in the web3 ecosystem today. Cantina aims to fix this through a freelance marketplace of security researchers that provides high-quality security reviews.
As a growth engineer, you will be an instrumental part of our core services team within the blockchain security space. This role is designed for individuals who know Python, and want to use code and AI (including LLMs) for optimization of business processes. Some React & typescript knowledge would also be very helpful. For more info on what a growth engineer does, see here: https://posthog.com/blog/what-is-a-growth-engineer
This is a part time contract gig that will grow into full time employment.
For more on our vision and recent fundraise, see here: techcrunch.com/2023/08/10/spearbit-raises-7m-to-improve-security-audits-in-crypto-through-its-open-marketplace/
- Use React knowledge to conduct A/B tests on our website to increase conversions
- Develop and maintain bots and integrations using Python to enhance business operations.
- Utilize large language models, including knowledge of the OpenAI API, to create and optimize bots and integrations that drive business efficiencies.
- Organize our company's data systems to include Airtable, Discord, and Notion.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in blockchain security and continuously seek ways to apply new knowledge to your work.
$5,000 - $6,000 per month