San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Thirdwave is the first Unified Web3 Growth Platform providing game developers with business insights, wallet intelligence, and targeted advertising to grow their game. As a member of our team, you will play a critical role in delivering key infrastructure and tools that empower web3 game projects to control their destiny. You will also have the opportunity to connect gamers to the projects, games, and communities they love.
We are currently seeking a driven and creative UX/UI Designer to join the Thirdwave team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to design elegant experiences, based on data and insights, that solve customer problems. As a UX/UI Designer at Thirdwave, you will be part of a team that is passionate about the intersection of gaming and blockchain, and committed to shaping the industry's future.
What you’ll achieve
As a UX/UI Designer, your immediate focus will be designing and developing frontend user interfaces at scale for our Insights+ platform. You’ll wear many hats and have a lot of autonomy. You will be a part of shaping and influencing the future of the team, product, and the company.
You Will Also
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our platform's capabilities, target audience, and overall goals
- Take broad, conceptual product ideas and translate them into functional, scalable software and code to be used for front-end application development
- Work closely with the development team to ensure seamless integration of design elements and functionality
- Develop and maintain design documentation and style guides to ensure consistency across all platform features
- Partner with PMs, engineers, other designers and stakeholders across the company to deliver products and features from conception to launch
- Provide additional post-launch front-end code and user-facing interface support to maximize continued product efficiency
- Conduct user research, testing, and analysis to validate design concepts and enhance user experience.
- You have a passion for both design and emerging technologies.
- You are a creative problem-solver who is eager to create compelling user experiences for a cutting-edge platform.
- You have a strong eye for detail and are always striving to deliver the best possible user interface design.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment and can effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
- A degree in a design-related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in UX/UI design, with a focus on web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and/or InVision.
- Expertise working within a UX development process: research, problem definition, ideation, solution design, validation and iteration.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of typography, color, and hierarchy.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with user research, testing, and analysis methodologies.
- A portfolio showcasing UX/UI design work, with a focus on user-centered design and problem-solving.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Additional benefits to help care for your family such as flexible parental leave and fertility & adoption assistance
- Unlimited PTO, including two recharge weeks (two company-wide weeks off, 13 paid holidays AND a $1000 - vacation stipend once a year to spend on travel, etc.
- Awesome Perks including a $200 monthly Lifestyle Stipend to support not just your 'health & fitness' but your general wellbeing, a $1000 home office budget to get you set up at home, and a $125 monthly phone & internet stipend
See more open positions at ThirdWave
Something looks off?